Peer Review Process
Jurnal Edueco: Prodi Pendidikan Ekonomi Journal Teaching and Learning published by the Department of Economy Education, the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Balikpapan University. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double-blind peer-reviewed (Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other) at least 2 (two) reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. The language used in this journal is English and Bahasa.
1. Editor receiving a manuscript from the author;
2. The editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
3. Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted the author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
4. Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with with review form (double-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
5. Reviewer send back the review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
6. Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
7. Confirmation to the Author.
8. If revision, the author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than two months will be considered as new submissions.